A rulebook that clarifies how an association introduces itself to the world through its logo, text style and shading choices, photography and much more. In a sense, it’s a reference framework that keeps up consistency in what a brand looks, feels, and seems like. Utilizing a brand guide guarantees that your image appears to be identical, in any event, when you have various individuals dealing with client support, promoting, structure and deals.
Elements of a Branding Guide
- 6 Elements of a Brand Identity
- Brand voice influences how your crowd feels about your brand through the selection of certain words, attitudes, and values
- Brand Story
- Storylike rundown of used cases that demonstrates knowledge to the consumer about the brand
- Logo Guidelines
- Segment of your image style control, guarantees your logo is used in the manner you expected; identify ratio, sizing, and spacing
- Color Palette
- Characterizing a brand’s palette will go far towards making a reliable look and feel; identifying colors that yield emotion
- Regardless of how straightforward or complex your typography is; identify its used cases across your media mix
- The aesthetic appearance that represents your brand’s core message
- Other Brand-specific Needs
- Can your image function across digital and print media?
- Are your images properly sized for your social media platforms?
- Do you sell physical items that require additional print or packaging?
Take your 6 Elements of a Brand Identity, blend them in with your used cases and build yourself a branding guide to keep consistency within your company